Sunday, July 4, 2010

A weird dream I had...

I am a knight-in-training at an unnamed, modern, knight training school. I am there on scholarship because though I have excelled in certain fields indicative of someone who was meant to become a great knight I was of lower class so my family could not afford to pay the school’s tuition. At the school I am looked down upon by everyone because of my low class, even though I can keep up with all of them during training and class. One kid in particular hates me especially because I am the son of his father’s servants. He gives me hell. One day while I am studying in an empty room he comes at me with his sword and tries to kill me, in avoiding his swing I leave my cellphone which he then destroys, I am stuck alone without a phone about to be killed. I jump out of the classrooms window, it is a second floor window and I am conveniently saved because I fall straight into the hedges below the windows. I run towards my dorm but get lost in the Jousting training fields, I see the teacher and ask her where the Gloucester House is. She tells me that I have to pass both the Lancaster house and the Worcester House and that I would recognize where was from there. I ran past the first house then past the second, and then saw the Gloucester house I ran in, slowed to a creep and slowly moved towards my room and opened my door, he wasn’t there. I grabbed my sword and walked around the Gloucester house looking for him, I heard his voice, he was outside on the lawn. I walked out door, crept up slowly behind him, put my sword to his neck, he flinched but dared not. He had been beaten. With my sword on his neck I yelled out “RAH, let it be known that I could’ve killed Harry and did not. He unfairly challenged me and could not finish the job, I have evened things out and will not finish the job” then I softly whispered in his ear “you’ve been beaten Harry” he fell to his knees. Later that day I was awarded Harry’s rank and was given all his armor and he received all of mine, apart from a switch of swords, I had been awarded all that was his as well as his honor, he was now an outcast. And then I woke up.


-JollyOldDro

No comments:

Post a Comment