Sunday, July 4, 2010

Star Wars V

Currently "Spike TV" is having a "Star Wars" marathon, which they often have, i can't help thinking back to when i was younger, back to when i had watched the original "Star Wars" movies the first few times, and I can't help but feel nostalgic. I'm feeling nostalgic because the  first three "Star Wars" movies, along with Toy Story and a few Abbot and Costello tapes, were among the first movies I ever remember watching. I remember sitting as a kid watching Luke Skywalker, one of the most epic people i knew of at the time, and his mismatched gang fight through hordes of Storm Troopers, making it through unscathed. I don't really have much to say about the films other than that they will always hold a special place in my heart, as they will in most everyones' heart, forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment